Seminar 'Heikin-Ashi Morning Trend'
In this seminar, the strategy 'Heikin-Ashi Morning Trend' is explained. This strategy is a market opening strategy for the German Index (DAX) and the Dow Jones Industrial Average Index (DOW), which generates an entry signal in the morning. It is based on the property of an index, to forms long lasting trends in one direction starting from the opening value in the morning. The DAX as the largest German index offers the advantage of small spread and high volume and is one of the most widely traded instruments in Germany. Likewise, the strategy can be applied to the Dow Jones Index after the parameters have been adapted accordingly.
The strategy is divided into the entry and the exit. In order to obtain an optimal and stable result, it is important that both points are matched. The entry is typical trend following entry, the exit is made according to rules of chart techniques via a trend stop. The strategy is based on Heikin-Ashi candles to produce as few false signals as possible. Due to the average formation of the Heikin-Ashi candles, the strategy shows clearly better average results and less loosing traces than with standard candles. The calculation of the entry and the exit can be switched between Heikin-Ashi data and standard data. Furthermore, RangeBars are used to represent the movement of the index value in an optimal way and to compress price periods with low price movements.
Advantages of the 'Heikin-Ashi Morning Trend' strategy
- Possibility of manual (entry and exit manually by displayed signals), semi automatic (entry manually by indicated signals, closing by the platform) and fully automatic action (platform opens and closes by itself).
- The strategy can be adapted to other indices by adapting the parameters.
- The strategy is based on the principles of the technical analysis and uses a classical trend following entry as well as a classical trend stop from chart techniques.
- Excellent profit per trade ratio due to few trades and high profits. As a result, the costs remain manageable.
- By using plugins, a higher processing speed is achieved than with normal express scripts.
- The trend as well as the trends stop values for long and short positions can be displayed in the current chart, even if no position is active.
- By using Heikin-Ashi data entries and exists are more stable.
- Possibility of switching the calculation between Heikin-Ashi data and standard data.
- Any number of CFDs or futures can be traded.
Content of the seminar
- Operation and functions of the NanoTrader Full platform,
- Basic ideas of trading,
- Basics of Heikin-Ashi and RangeBars,
- Manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic platform entries,
- Manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic platform exits,
- Trend-following entry,
- Trendstop for a long pursuit of a trend and
- numerous exercises.
Content of the trading system
The trading system includes four versions:
- DAX manual trading,
- DAX semi-automatic and fully automatic trading,
- 'Dow Jones Industrial Average' manual trading,
- 'Dow Jones Industrial Average' semi-automatic and fully automatic trading,
In the manual versions, entry and exit are done manually. For this purpose entry and exit signals are displayed directly in form of a bar inside the chart. Thus the trader gets full control of the trade. This version is suitable for both the Nanotrader Free and the Nanotrader Full.
The semi automatic version requires the Nanotrader Full platform. The entry is executed manually by entry signals and the exit is executed by the platform automatically in form of a trend stop.
The Nanotrader Full platform is required for the full automated version too. Here, both entry and exit are performed automatically. The entry is calculated and carried out by an indicator, the exit is carried out by a trend stop.
In all versions the kind of trend (up trend / down trend / trendless) as well as the trends stop values for long and short positions can be displayed inside the chart.
The seminar will be held as a webinar. This allows customers to participate from home without any travel or hotel costs. Subsequent to the seminar, all participants receive a record of the webinar, so they can delve into the subjects of the webinar later.
The duration of the seminar is about 6 hours (3h in the morning, 3h in the afternoon).
If you are interested in this product, please send me a short email.
Appointments are coordinated individually, the minimum number of participants is three persons. Please contact me or send me an email for further information.